NBC: Musicians embrace Blu-ray format

Walter Potter maxdog-blues-l@COMCAST.NET
Wed May 7 13:17:47 EDT 2008

Yeah, but ya gotta pick a format and jump in sometime or just watch it
all go by. That said, I don't own a Blu-ray player. And of course this
will eventually be replaced by downloads or online subscriptions.

I do find it interesting that artists are releasing their entire
catalogs a chunk at a time on large format rather than doling them out
in "Greatest hits" and "Best of" collections.
--
Walter

--
Keep on keepin' on ...