I'd like to recommend...

Michele Lundeen luckymljj@msn.com
Sun May 4 19:51:10 EDT 2008

Ever since I first heard Curtis Salgado sing "Salt In My Wounds" (off his More Than You Can Chew release) and then finally live, I've dug him as a soulful, gritty vocalist, but then some of his other recorded stuff wasn't gettin' it for me either. I do have a CD I've really enjoyed often over the years called Hit It N Quit It (1997) with Salgado and talented NW guitarist Terry Robb and some other players. This more acoustic edged CD has some real solid gems and I recommend it.

BTW, I'm gonna miss y'all at the BMA's... waaah! Can't believe I'm not going. But feel blessed I've got gigs and do hafta pay da bills... oh that!

michele

www.michelelundeen.com
www.myspace.com/queenofsteam