Playlist: 5/4/8 Sunday Morning Blues Podcast WRTB-FM Rockford, IL

USBLUE5 usblue5@aol.com
Sun May 4 19:02:06 EDT 2008

Part One

Little Walter / Blues with a Feeling / Little Walter – His Best / Chess – MCA
Alberta Adams / Keep on Keepin’ On / Detroit Is My Home / Eastlawn
-
Kenny Neal / Blues, Leave Me Alone / Let Life Flow / Telarc
JW Jones / Double Eyed Whammy / Bluelisted / NorthernBlues
-
The Joe Moss Band / I Am Feeling You / Maricela’s Smile / 212 Records
Jeff Healy / Sugar Sweet / Mess of Blues / Ruf

Part Two

Guitar Slim / Well I Done Got Over It / Sufferin’ Mind / Specialty
The Mannish Boys / Searchin’ Blues / Lowdown Feelin’ / Delta Groove
-
Tab Benoit / Solid Simple Things / Night Train to Nashville / Telarc
Eden Brent / He’ll Do the Same Thing to You / Mississippi Number One / Yellow Dog
-
Dave Specter w/Jimmy Johnson / Feel So Bad / Live in Chicago / Delmark
Clarence Spady / Cut Them Loose / Just Between Us / Severn

Part Three

Earl Hooker / Hookin’ / Simply the Best / MCA
Duke Robillard / They Raided the Joint / A Swinging Session with Duke Robillard / Stony Plain
-
James Hunter / Don’t Do Me No Favours / The Hard Way / Go
Mississippi Heat / Tiger Man / Hattiesburg Blues / Delmark
-
Eric Noden / Salt Rock Blues / The Original Eric Noden / Diving Duck
Gary Allegretto w/Ivan Neville & Janiva Magness / Four Days Late / Many Shades of Blue / Big Fiore

Part Four
William Clarke / Drinkin’ Beer / Tip of the Top / King Ace
Michael Burks / Strange Feeling / Iron Man / Alligator
-
The Special 20’s / Looking Out for Number One / The Special 20’s / The Special 20’s
Shemekia Copeland / When a Woman’s Had Enough / Talking to Strangers / Alligator
-
Billy Flynn / Billy’ Blues Pt. 1 / Billy’s Blues / Easy Baby
The Matthew Skoller Band / Let the World Come to You / These Kind of Blues / Tongue ‘N Groove

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues Podcast
www.mmrfd.com/podcast
WRTB-FM