Borders

Walter Potter maxdog-blues-l@COMCAST.NET
Sun May 4 14:03:44 EDT 2008

I went by Borders Books the other night to pick up something frivolous
to read (Terry Prachett's "Thud!", I love his stuff.) and went into
total shock over what was happening to the music section. Somehow I
missed the news that they were phasing out their music section, or I was
just in denial. Some months ago they radically shrunk their blues
section but to see it down to a few dozen CDs was very depressing. And
as I understand it, once those are gone, that's it. All over. I guess
this is just the sign of the times while the music business shifts its
methodology. Still its sad ...
--
Walter
Keep on keepin' on ...