Purists

c. n. cnevitt@hotmail.com
Fri May 2 21:08:41 EDT 2008

Maybe that's why so few are willing to come right out and admit it--they are no more sure if they are qualified than their detractors are--as that line of which you speak is like a mirage, only visible if you're standing in a certain spot, and even then you sometimes have to squint (or tilt your head, as the RCA pup) to make it out. Then, if you can get someone to come look at what it is that you think you see, the earth moves, the mirage is all but gone, along with some of your credibility.
chuck