[mplpost] TBS MapleBlues May Issue Online

Jim Priebe jim.priebe@SYMPATICO.CA
Fri May 2 19:43:45 EDT 2008

Hi,

CIWS 102.7 WhiStle Radio is looking for a large collection of Canadian
Bluegrass. Of course we would like an on-going supply from Canadian
musicians (and please clearly label somewhere it is bluegrass so it gets
routed correctly). But, we also need a large collection to kick start
the show. We're a new station in Stouffville, and would like to air an
hour of bluegrass weekly.

We're not-for-profit volunteer driven organization so we are looking for
donations. Electronic versions are fine (in fact, preferable), provide
the song tags are completed (SOCAN). Please contact me if you can help.

Jim Priebe, CFA
Socially Responsible investing IS an option.
(905) 640-6429