Texoid????

St John defrosterz@yahoo.com
Fri May 2 13:58:40 EDT 2008

'Texites" ????
  hmmmm....I think the word is "Tex-oids"
  ....or maybe that was the name of a almost famous band in Austin....?.....remember them?...around the time the T-birds formed and SRV was with the Cobras....

  Blame all that on Blind Lemon, T-Bone, Lightnin', Hop Wilson, Albert
 Collins, Gatemouth, Stevie, Paul Size <g>, Derek O'Brien, Denny, Lil Son
 Jackson, Frankie Lee Sims, Anson, Mance, et al.   Btw, we also have the
 prettiest women. IN THE WORLD, thank ya very much.
chuck

> Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 17:24:57 -0500
> From: mannish@alltel.net
> Now that we got that purist thing out of the way...
>
> We need to weed out the 'Texites" who seem to think Texas has some
 kind of
> patent on blues, especially blues guitar.  :-)

  ~the DEFROSTERZ blues band~

  www.thebluesuniverse.com
  www.myspace.com/stjohnzblues