Fw: Jeffrey Dawkins

bluesfantom bluesfantom@centurytel.net
Fri May 2 00:30:53 EDT 2008

This post just came from my friend down in Portland, Terry Currier.  Back
Porch Blues was a great acoustic blues band that could get folks up dancing.
Had a rhythm from somewhere else and it seemed to me that everyone in that
band drove that beat as hard as they could.  I am once again sadden.  -tom