Blues in San Antonio

Karen Hanson karen.hanson@gmail.com
Thu May 1 16:37:46 EDT 2008

A quick web search tells me there is a San Antonio Blues Society.
http://www.sanantonioblues.com/index.php

The website reports a Thursday night jam at Sam's Burger Joint, 330 E.
Grayson, from 8 to 11 p.m. It's every other Thursday, and I don't know if
today is an "on" or "off" Thursday.

Good luck, have fun. SA is one of my favorite cities.

Karen

--
Karen Hanson

Today's Chicago Blues