"silent-but-deadly"

St John defrosterz@yahoo.com
Thu May 1 14:43:07 EDT 2008

"Three guys are in an elevator......one of them xxxx's........which one......."?

  Perhaps bigots and racists was a bad example, though my point was that
 they rarely confess to being either in public, so i apologize if I
 offended any purists. Maybe I should have said "though like someone who
 cuts a 'silent but deadly,' they'll rarely own up to it in public,"...and
 it works better better with the hold your nose analogy.
chuck

  ~the DEFROSTERZ blues band~

  www.thebluesuniverse.com
  www.myspace.com/stjohnzblues