NBC: Why do some member's posts contain formatting characters, garbled text, etc.?

Steve Ahola steve@blueguitar.org
Fri Aug 29 20:03:37 EDT 2008

Steve:

I'm not familiar with G-Mail but there should be an option in there
*somewhere* that allows you to receive your emails as text rather than html.

I receive individual emails rather than a daily digest so maybe it has
something to do with that (you might want to check with Walter on that).

Do you have the same problem with other forums?

I checked all of the emails from 8/20 and found no weird characters
inside the posts.

HTH

Steve Ahola