Playlist: Paul Parello's Blues Power 8-24-08

BLUESTV@aol.com BLUESTV@aol.com
Mon Aug 25 09:46:41 EDT 2008

"Paul Parello's Blues Power" 8-24-08
Live Sunday  night Blues radio from 8:00 PM to 12:00 AM CST.
@ _www.chicagobluesman.com_ (http://www.chicagobluesman.com/)
(opening A)Finis Tasby//Let's Have A Ball//What My Blues Are All  About
(opening B)Earl Gaines//Let's Party//"The Different Feelings Of Blues &  Soul"
(opening C)Albert King//Blues Power//Best Of Albert King

1) Pinetop Perkins//Look On Yonders Wall//Pinetop Perkins &  Friends
2) Paul Butterfield//Look Over Yonders Wall//The Paul Butterfield Blues  Band
3) Johnny Copeland//Look On Yonder Wall//Live In Australia

4) Commodores//Nightshift//The Best Of The Commodores, The Millennium
Collection
5) Phil Guy//What Have I Done//Blues Guitar Killers
6) Little Arthur Duncan//Blues I Got To Leave You//Live At Rosa's Blues
Lounge

7) Bonnie Bramlett and Mr. Groove Band//I Can Laugh About It Now//Roots,
Blues & Jazz
8) Bob Stroger//Gonna Make Some Changes//Bob Stroger And His Chicago Blues
Legends
9) Billy Boy Arnold//Half-A-Pint//Billy Boy Sings Sonny Boy

10) Bill Rhoades & The Party Kings//She Walks Right In//Voodoo  Lovin'
11) Bill Lupkin//You're Gonna Be Sorry//Hard Pill To Swallow
12) Big Time Sarah & BTS Express//I Make Love//Lay It On 'Em  Girls

13) Big Bill Morganfield//Boogie Child//Blues In The Blood
14) Willie Pooch//Natural Ball//Funk And Blues
15) Aynsley Lister//In The Beginning//Everything I Need

16) ZZ Hill Jr//Don't Let The Green Grass Fool You//Goin' To  Mississippi
17) Zora Young//I'm Gonna Do The Same Thing They Did To Me//Tore Up From  The
Floor Up
18) Willie Pooch//Same Old Blues//Funk And Blues

19) Willie Nelson & Wynton Marsalis//Caldonia//Two Men With The Blues  [Live]
20) Willie Kent//Something New//Comin' Alive!
21) Westside Andy & The Mel Ford Band//Lip Service//Handyman

22) Webb Wilder//Baby please Don't Go//It's Live Time !
23) Thornetta Davis//Meet Me With Your Black Drawers On//Covered Live At  The
Music Menu
24) Teresa James And The Rhythm Tramps//Come Up and See Me Sometime//Oh  Yeah

25) Teeny Tucker//Message Of The Blues//First Class Woman
26) Susan Tedeschi//Feeling Music Brings//Wait For Me
27) Stompin Bill//Kickin It//Kickin It

28) Son Seals//The Sun Is Shining//Spontaneous Combustion  [Live]

29) Snooky Pryor//Crazy 'Bout My Baby//Blind Pig Records 20th  Anniversary
30) Smokin' Joe Kubek & Bnois King//Better Be Getting It On//My Heart's  In
Texas

31) Sam Myers//Money Is My Downfall//Coming From The Old School
32) Roomful Of Blues//She Put A Spell On Me//Standing Room Only
33) Rod Piazza//Chicken Shack Boogie//Modern Master The Best of Rod Piazza
1968-2003

34) Rockin' Johnny Band//I Wanna Boogie//Straight Out Of Chicago
35) Pistol Pete//Ain't No Doubt//Loaded
36) Perry Weber And The Devilles//Big Fat Woman//Savage Beauty

37) Peach//I'm On Your Side//The Cure For You
38) Paul Butterfield Blues Band//Piney Brown Blues//Original Lost Elektra
Sessions
39) Pat Ramsey//Allergic To Work//Live At The Big Bend Blues Bash

40) Muddy Waters, Johnny Winter, & James Cotton//Caledonia//Breakin' It  Up,
Breakin' It Down
41) Motor City Josh//Detroit Lady//Blue Collar Blues Man
42) Mike Goudreau//Too Good To Be True//The Grass Ain't Greener

43) Michael Burks//Changed Man//Iron Man
44) Memo Gonzalez//I Wanna Rambler - Feelin' Good//Live In the UK
45) Quintus McCormick//Hootchie Coochie Man//
46) Matt "Guitar" Murphy//Boogie Overture//Lucky Charm
47) Mark Humel//My Kind Of Baby//Blues Harp Meltdown - Vol 3 Legends

(close) Oliver Sain//Soul Serenade//St. Louis Breakdown - The Best Of  Oliver
Sain

Send all promo, CD's, DVD's etc
To:
"Paul Parello's Blues Power"
251 N. Elmwood Ave.
Palatine, IL 60074

To be removed from this e-mail list please  advise

deal here.