In the end, you get want you deserve . . .

Ron Weinstock rbluesw@YAHOO.COM
Thu Aug 21 17:44:47 EDT 2008

Credit Washington attorney Howell Begle as well as some publicity from
Congression hearings (wasn't it Jesse Helms who said he was a Ruth Brown
fan) and pressure from the likes of Bonnie Raitt for leading Atlantic to
make some payments and also fund the R&B Foundation. Begle especially is to
be thanked for his dedicated, heroic efforts.

BLUES-L to: listserv@lists.netspace.org