Little Arthur Duncan R.I.P.

Delta Roots deltarootsrecords@hotmail.com
Thu Aug 21 00:14:22 EDT 2008

I'd had an unconfirmed report that Arthur died this morning however the
source was some what questionable. However I just got a call from
Arthurs guitarist(and my best friend) that Arthur passed away at 6am
this morning. Word came from his sister so I'm certain this is correct.
I'll post later about details for services etc.

I'd worked with
Arthur off and on for the last 31 years and mostly as his regular
drummer for the last 20 years. He was a great guy, a great friend and
I'm really gonna miss him.

R.I.P. Arthur

Twist Turner
http://www.deltaroots.com