In the end, you get want you deserve . . .

Greg Nagy gjnagy@gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 02:48:55 EDT 2008

Mr Wexler was a mythical character to me; a historical figure for personal
inspiration, with a history and track record beyond what I could ever hope
for my own career.  A giant in my eyes.   I drafted up several responses...,
and yet none of them seemed worthy of the send button.

However, I wanted you to know that Jerry Wexler's passing did not go by with
out some serious solemnity on my part.

At the very least I ought to convey
RIP Jerry Wexler.

And, I am so sorry for your personal loss Mr Waterman.

Respectfully,
Greg Nagy