What's with Buddy Guy

Rocky Raccoon rockyraccoonmd@yahoo.com
Sun Aug 17 18:51:00 EDT 2008

Steve,

I got Buddy's newest CD.  I like it.  However, I would not say it is close to his best work.  But it is better then listening to most of the "stuff" that is on the radio around where I live.

Also, I agree with your statements on B.B. King.  Which also makes me very interested in his newest CD, coming out in a few days, which is all cover songs.

-Rocky