Party with Kaye this Sunday

Kaye Bohler kaye@KAYEBOHLER.COM
Fri Aug 15 04:40:17 EDT 2008

Dear FRIENDS AND FANS,

Tonitht at 10:00pm, I have an interview at KCSM 91.1FM,

with Kathleen Lawton to  promote my show.

This Sunday, August 17th I'm rolling the dice on my music career.

I'm  putting on a really big show to raise money to finish and promote

my next CD. I've got eight great tunes recorded with a great producer

and a great publicist ready to manage and promote my material.

I just need some more funds to stay on track to finish and release this

CD by late September.  Having the right publicist could get this CD

the national exposure and distribution I need to get to the next level.

If you can be at the show and witness the release of all of my rocking

new original material, great! If not, all contributions and donations are

very much appreciated.

Here's how you can help:

Come to the Show or buy a ticket with a credit card whether you can attend
or not at:

http://www.moesalley.com/

Or

Send donations to:

Kaye Bohler

PO Box 70031

Sunnyvale CA 94086

Moe's Alley Presents:

Kaye's Roots, Rhythm & Blues Show

And New CD Fundraising event!

This Sunday, August 17th, 2:00pm

1535 Commercial Way
Santa Cruz CA 95060

With this new Band and my new material we're gonna

blow the roof off the joint!

Tony Lufrano on Keys

     Steve Evans on Bass

           Sammy Varella on Guitar

               John Paul on Drums

                    Tamas Marius on Sax

                         Tom Fuglestad on Trumpet

Read More, Press release:

http://www.kayebohler.com/images/Bohler_press_release.pdf

 Contributors Page:

 I will be adding a contributers page to my next CD jacket.

I'd like to give everyone donating to this CD, the recognition they deserve.

So, please let me know specifically about your contribution and how to spell
your name.

I would like to thank the following people that have bought tickets for my
Fundraising

show or contributed to the production of my upcoming CD so far:

Lorraine and Eben Paul

Bonnie Wiswell

Elaine & Dave Posner

Jeffrey and Judy Preefer

Pegg Mansfield

Kyle and Gary Johnson

Teri Lynn Mattson

Fred Hoot

Elaine & Dave Posner

Johnnie Parise

Douglas Stanbridge

Erica Miller

Susi Nickolson

Wayne Doerr

Joe Matus

Linda Hoeger-Thompson

Gertie Johnson

Dori Mayhue

Jack Alsman

Nancy Pennington

Keith Milne

Ken Daub

Shannon Hart

Kris & Sandi McDonough

Thomas Dilbeck

Dorothy Anderson

As an Artist there is one thing I know with certainty.

that I am nothing without the friends and fans that nurture

and support me in my artistic journey.

They are the ones that keep me going and give me the courage

to reach for the stars.  Kaye

To remove your email from this list, please reply with "remove" in the
subject line.