Lots of old negatives come forth . . .

c. n. cnevitt@hotmail.com
Fri Aug 8 06:38:08 EDT 2008

Congratulations Dick, on the nuggets.   Gold? Naw, more like pure platinum ! I can't even single out one as the best news among the bunch--they are all such an iconic lot.

As something to remember this moment by, I've decided to start a song for ya (and all the other photographers).

DARKROOM WOMAN
You be my darkroom woman
And I'll be your backdoor man
Who knows what will develop