Mustang Sally (was Re: Pocono Blues Festival

Stan Erhart stan@ERHART.NET
Tue Aug 5 19:54:56 EDT 2008

That's hilarious.  I'm liking Buddy more and more.  I only saw him once
and man he was loud, but he was full of energy and came to entertain.
-Stan
From: Michael Murphy <m3mphisghost@yahoo.com>
To: BLUES-L@LISTS.NETSPACE.ORG
Date: 8/5/2008 4:37:07 PM
Subject: Re: Mustang Sally (was Re: Pocono Blues Festival

I remember a Chicago Blues Fets several years ago, when Buddy Guy was
Headlining, and Scott Holt was still with him.  The powers that be
distributed
a little newsletter, and one of the articles in it was "10 Songs We're
Tired Of
Hearing At the CHICAGO BLUES FEST".  There were songs like "Mustang
Sally",
"Sweet Home Chicago", "Everyday I Have the Blues", etc.  Buddy took the
list
and used it as a set list.  Too Funny.

dog