Help Kaye finish her CD

Kaye Bohler kaye@KAYEBOHLER.COM
Tue Aug 5 02:21:22 EDT 2008

Moe's Alley

Presents

Kaye's New, Roots, Rhythm & Blues Show

And

New CD Fundraising event!

 Sunday, August 17th

Doors Open at 2:00

Show time 3:00 to 6:00pm

Read More, Press release:

http://www.kayebohler.com/images/Bohler_press_release.pdf

Contributors Page:

I will be adding a contributor's page to my next CD jacket. I'd like to give
everyone donating to this CD, the recognition they deserve.

So, please let me know specifically about your contribution and how to spell
your name.

I would like to thank the following people that have bought tickets for my
Fundraising show or contributed to the production of my upcoming CD so far:

Lorraine and Eben Paul

Bonnie Wiswell

Elaine & Dave Posner

Jeffrey and Judy Preefer

Pegg Mansfield

Kyle and Gary Johnson

Teri Lynn Mattson

Fred Hoot

Elaine & Dave Posner

Johnnie Parise

Douglas Stanbridge

Erica Miller

Susi Nickolson

Wayne Doerr

Joe Matus

Linda Hoeger-Thompson

Gertie Johnson

Dori Mayhue

Jack Alsman

Nancy Pennington

Keith Milne

As an Artist there is one thing I know with certainty. that I am nothing
without the friends and fans that nurture and support me in my artistic
journey. They are the ones that keep me going and give me the courage to
reach for the stars.

      Kaye

To remove your email from this list, please reply with "remove" in the
subject line.