I'm finally going to Chicago for the very first time! Recommendations,please?

Chuck Winans chuckone@sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 2 15:25:49 EDT 2008

I know at least 3 to 4 people on-list, including myself, who could highly recommend the
  A & T Grill, on the far north side (Rogers Park neighborhood) for the tastiest breakfast (especially the omelettes) you could possibly have in Chicago.  And unbelievably easy on your wallet as well.

  The problem, of course, is that it's a hike from downtown -- about 12 miles north.  If you're without a car, it's tougher to get there.  However -- the A & T is on Clark Street at Greenleaf Ave.  If you don't mind riding the bus for about an hour north, the #22 Clark St. bus will drop you off almost right at the front door of the place.

  Chuck Winans
  Chicago, Illinois

elmore lemont <elmore_lemont@yahoo.com> wrote:
  Blues bars,record stores,good eats etc.