since even our purists are open minded...

c. n. cnevitt@hotmail.com
Wed Apr 30 18:40:03 EDT 2008

Blame all that on Blind Lemon, T-Bone, Lightnin', Hop Wilson, Albert Collins, Gatemouth, Stevie, Paul Size <g>, Derek O'Brien, Denny, Lil Son Jackson, Frankie Lee Sims, Anson, Mance, et al.   Btw, we also have the prettiest women. IN THE WORLD, thank ya very much.
chuck