Sean Costello Wasn't About Pleasing The Purists

pat boyack pat@PATBOYACK.COM
Wed Apr 30 17:27:46 EDT 2008

No, I think you are mistaken. I posted, "A purist who thinks that only
black people can play blues is a racist and bigot." Notice I didn't
say "ALL purists...."? Anybody who judges people by the color of their
skin is a racist and a bigot. There are plenty of purists who do not, and
some....(OMG)...are even my friends.

I don't know you or your personal choices but what I have seen here on
Blues-L you seem like an alright guy, for a PURIST. Could be wrong.... ;)

Pat B