..Now BMAs

Walter Potter maxdog-blues-l@COMCAST.NET
Tue Apr 29 21:27:57 EDT 2008

Brat . wrote:

> So.... who's going? I'm going. Greg's going. Dick Waterman is going.  Ricky's
> going. Who else?

I never get to go :-( Wah!
Never been to the IBC or Jazzfest either.

As it is I don't know if I'll be going to Portland this year either. I
missed both Springfest and the Wanee festivals and both our local blues
festival and Zydeco festivals were canceled. I didn't make it the
Florida Folk Festival either. So far I'm batting zilch for 2008. At
least we have had some great acts in the club and the May lineup is
killer starting with Bob Margolin on Friday.

--
Walter
Keep on keepin' on ...