Sean Costello Wasn't About Pleasing The Purists

Tweed tweed@TWEEDSBLUES.NET
Tue Apr 29 21:08:20 EDT 2008

>"or hold your nose if you are a card carrying purist
> (though
> like bigots and racists, they'll rarely own up to it in public"

Hmmm...yaz...I'm a sort of a purist I guess.  I mean I like old style
better than new style.  My name is Tweed, and I am a goddammed purist, but
I ain't nothin' at all like a rascist nor a bigot and don't see the
connection there.

Whew!  Thanks for helping me get that off my chest Chuck.  It's been a
heavy weight to carry around all these years.

Tweed
(Rick Shaw / Lower Sandbar, Fla.)