..Now BMAs

Brat . BRATGIRLBABY63@aol.com
Tue Apr 29 20:56:36 EDT 2008

Great thread idea, Greg!
But I took out the NBC so it wont get filtered.

So.... who's going? I'm going. Greg's going. Dick Waterman is going.  Ricky's
going. Who else?

I arrive Wednesday. I'm so excited!

Oh my! You're right. Great line-up...
http://www.blues.org/about/news.php4?Id=596

BMA Brat

>>In a message dated 4/29/2008 7:44:55 P.M. Central Standard Time,
slimlively@hotmail.com writes:

I think you have already started the thread Amy, thus I changed the  heading
. . .

Dancing with the Stars??? That must be on one of the channels Sue has
V-Chipped. All I ever see at home is the Food or Travel Channels . . .

Saw the line-up for the performance schedule the other day for the BMAs,  all
I can say is WOW!!!

Greg