Muddy 25 yrs ago tomorrow

Patrick Morris pdvmorris@btinternet.com
Tue Apr 29 10:46:37 EDT 2008

Folks, I am off work due to illness but it has given me the chance to get caught up on a few things.  One was finally checking out all the "play again" stuff on the BBC site.  I gather this is only available to UK ISP users but for those of you who can access the Paul Jones' Blues Show as it featured a lot on Muddy Waters.  I really enjoyed hearing all the tunes again and dusted off some of my old vinyl of Muddy.  25 years ago since his passing tomorrow.  So playing 'One More Mile' one more time!
  Cheers
  Patrick

Life belongs to the living, and he who lives must be prepared for
changes. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

  "Don't get bit by the same dog twice." - Chuck Berry

   "Blessed are the cracked, for they let in the light." Spike Milligan