NBC Starbucks

hashbb@aol.com hashbb@aol.com
Mon Apr 28 23:58:57 EDT 2008

Actually their coffee prices are not all that much out of line
of the other major players in that market.
I like strong robust coffee served the same way. A $2.00
fee is my limit. I don't do the latte/expresso route, just
coffee. My dad hated it, he liked regular maxwell house.
Each to his own.
HB

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Grandwilliams <WORDSMITHNY1107@aol.com>
To: BLUES-L@LISTS.NETSPACE.ORG
Sent: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 9:46 pm
Subject: Re: NBC Starbucks

1) I don't speak Starbucks. Anyone who calls a small coffee a "tall"
coffee is perverting the Queen's English (a hanging offence). And we
won't even discuss the innate snobbishness of "vente" and "grande" -
just who the fuck do they think they ARE?

They do this to confuse and distract you so you don't  realize you  are
paying  as much as you do for what they are passing off as  coffee.

**************Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used
car
listings at AOL Autos.

Archives & web interface:
http://lists.netspace.org/archives/blues-l.html
NetSpace LISTSERV(R) software donated by L-Soft, Inc.
http://www.lsoft.com
BLUES-L to: listserv@lists.netspace.org