JazzFest Anyone?

Ron Weinstock rbluesw@YAHOO.COM
Mon Apr 28 17:53:27 EDT 2008

And if I did what you suggested I would have missed 96 year old trumpeter Lionel Ferbos as well
as Eddie Bo, Amina Figarova,  Creole Wild West Mardi Gras Indians, Paulin Brothers Brass Band,
Ellis Marsalis, Germaine Bazzle, Connie Jones' Crescent City Jazz Band, Big Sam's Funky Nation.
Much of what I go to New Orleans to see is not blues, and there may be more to Louisiana music
than New Orleans, but JazzFest does a fair job of presenting that as well.

listserv@lists.netspace.org