SRV

St John defrosterz@yahoo.com
Mon Apr 28 14:58:53 EDT 2008

I hear ya Mac....alll these guys try to include someone THEY like, but knowing Stevie like we did we ALL know it was AC that was his big influence...not to mention Mr Hendrix saying the same thing......AC....wotta guy...."THE MASTER DISASTER OF THE TELECASTER"......STJ

  Albert Collins Style All the Way . Stevie \from Texas Albert The Master
 Of
the Tele.  All Those Cat's that Like that  Power loved Mr Collins.
                                  Guitar Mac.