a cat who showed srv a lot

c. n. cnevitt@hotmail.com
Sun Apr 27 20:19:58 EDT 2008

Robin also was very into Link Wray--probably more so than all of the others whose styles he amassed. Let's face it, given that Rumble came out in '58, Wray was shredding those cords like few had before him. Guitarists the world over knew who he was when he passed a couple of years ago, but for the average Joe, a mention of his name usually brings out a response of, "Link who?"

Link Wray video:
http://tinyurl.com/4mt5qq