Speeding Blues

Jimmy Jacobs fakeyjake@charter.net
Sun Apr 27 16:31:16 EDT 2008

That would be hard to say...if I'm out of the city limits, I'm speeding <g>.
On my last trip home from NOLA, I did blow through my regular
gasoline/Subway stop outside of Mobile because I was engrossed in Tab Benoit
and LA. LeRoux's "New Orleans Woman" on Tab's latest cd.

-----Original Message-----
From: Blues Music List [mailto:BLUES-L@LISTS.NETSPACE.ORG] On Behalf Of Alan
Buck
Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2008 9:52 AM
To: BLUES-L@LISTS.NETSPACE.ORG
Subject: Speeding Blues

The article linked below explains why I keep getting speeding tickets.

In summary, it says that people who listen to blues music in their cars
are more likely to get speeding fines.

Now, which blues musicians or songs cause us driver/listeners the most
grief?

Alan

BLUES-L to: listserv@lists.netspace.org