JazzFest Anyone?

Sandor Gulyas sgulya1@gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 16:03:58 EDT 2008

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 1:59 PM, Jimmy Jacobs <fakeyjake@charter.net> wrote:
> Anyone going to jazzfest this year?  I'm heading down next Wednesday and
> really looking forward to seeing two performers that have been discussed a
> lot on the list- Ruthie Foster and Betty LaVette- for the first time.  It
> will also be my first opportunity to see Stevie Wonder live.  Locally,
> Guitar Shorty is in Montgomery tomorrow night - my first chance to see him,
> too -- and BB is here next Tuesday night.

Anyone going to Baton Rouge tomorrow?
We have a blues festival here.
Larry Garner, Phil Guy, Lazy Lester, James Johnson, Rudy Richard, Tab
Benoit, Marcia Ball, Luther Kent, and Kenny Neal.

Otherwise, I'll be in NOLA for the educational part (Presentaions and
oral histories) of Ponderosa Stomp on Tuesday and maybe Wednesday.

--
Sandor Gulyas
Graduate Student - Louisiana State University