Club name

Walter Potter maxdog-blues-l@COMCAST.NET
Fri Apr 25 09:24:21 EDT 2008

It dawned on me late last night what would be the perfect club name, "Natural Male Enhancement." Think of all the free advertising you'd get! Late night infomercials, direct email campaigns, magazine ads, etc. And people would definitely notice the name!

This post was brought to you in memory of Blue Stew.
--
Walter

PS - I'm staying home tonight because there is no bands in town that interest me so I'm thinking of spending my "going out" money for the night on an Otis Rush CD, which one would you recommend?