HELP !! I need a name for a new club !

BluesSoul8@aol.com BluesSoul8@aol.com
Thu Apr 24 14:46:04 EDT 2008

Marty's Juke Joint

In a message dated 4/24/2008 7:30:58 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
chuckone@sbcglobal.net writes:

I'd  avoid using anything with the word Zoo in it, unless you are seeking a
customer base who might regularly attend a place called The Zoo.  What  you'll
end up with every night is a bunch of people who want to get drunk and  act
like they live in a zoo.

On the other hand, The  Kalama Zoo is interesting, considering the location.

I'd also avoid using words in the name like Tap, Lounge, Bar, or  anything
else that insinuates little more than the fact the liquor is sold in  the place.
 Also avoid using famous people's names.  So, I guess  "Britney's Lounge"
would be out.  :-)

Chuck  Winans
Chicago, Illinois

BostonMoeJo  <bostonmoejo@aol.com> wrote:
How about "The Zoo?"
Ya  know... The Zoo in Kalamazoo

In a message dated 04/24/08  02:28:59 Eastern Daylight Time,