HELP !! I need a name for a new club !

Michael Huggins jukekings@suddenlink.net
Thu Apr 24 09:34:44 EDT 2008

maybe : Get Lucky;  Score;  Spinal Tap :) ;  Shenanigans..... there ya
go... 'bout all my uncoffeed mind will come  up with this morning.

> Marty Spaulding / Kalamazoo MI <martyspaulding@SBCGLOBAL.NET> wrote:
> I'm opening a new live music venue (not *just* blues, but a good share
> of
> it will be) and I have everything except a NAME.
>
> I usually don't have this sort of lack of inspiration, but this time
> I'm
> brain-dead on a name.
>
> I have a couple I like so far, including "The Blue Flame" (from
> Chicagos
> legendary Turners Blue Flame) and The Tick-Tock (stolen from the Blues
> Brothers movie).
>
> Does anyone have any memory of great names from days gone by ? Or other
> cool names I can "borrow" or modify ?
>
> marty

> Archives & web interface:
> http://lists.netspace.org/archives/blues-l.html
> http://www.lsoft.com
> To unsubscribe from BLUES-L, send an email with the message
> UNSUBSCRIBE BLUES-L to: listserv@lists.netspace.org
>

> ---------------------------------
> Try it now.

> Archives & web interface:
> http://lists.netspace.org/archives/blues-l.html
> http://www.lsoft.com
> To unsubscribe from BLUES-L, send an email with the message
> UNSUBSCRIBE BLUES-L to: listserv@lists.netspace.org

Music is sustenance to a level of consciousness that transcends all
genres/cultures.

http://www.InnocenceProjectOfTexas.Org
IMHO, we need to outlaw Lobbyists/ investigate the entire Insurance
Industry!
MH