HELP !! I need a name for a new club !

c.n. cnevitt@HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 24 05:44:57 EDT 2008

I've got two good ones....the first one is: The Wiggle In !

The second is so good that I think the name alone might generate publicity,
and crowds, almost on its own -- in which case, (if I am right to the
extreme), I would not be opposed to a small taste of the action
<grin>...dddruumm roll please: Bush Ain't Here

Btw, your post a few days ago sure made it sound like an uphill battle being
a club owner. Anything happen between then and now that made you want to
jump up and snatch another slice of that pie?
chuck