PLAYLIST: Blues Cafe' 4/19/08

David Carrigan papajoe61@hotmail.com
Sun Apr 20 07:50:28 EDT 2008

My show # 480. A pretty amazing week for the Papajoe household, my son's wedding, our 32nd wedding anniversary, paid taxes on time, and today is my oldest's birthday, she's 29. Last Saturday WWSP had it's 39th Annual world's largest on-air Trivia Contest, 54 hours long with over 12,000 players. So... todays special was "Ketchup Blues", ketchin' up on all the new releases. Also a farewell to Sean Costello.

Papajoe (David Carrigan)Blues Cafe' 101 CAC WWSPReserve Street UWSPStevens Point WI 54481 Saturdays 3-7P on 90FM - the only alternative! April 19, 2008
Papa's Amazing WeekMuddy Waters /Bird Nest on the Ground /They Call Me Muddy Waters /Chess
J.B. Lenoir /Everybody Wants to Know /Natural Man /Chess
Rolling Stones /Confessin' the Blues /12x5/ Abkco
Jimmie Vaughan /Sweet Soul Vibe /Strange Pleasures /Epic

Blues for My Rib, Jake - 32 years
Augie Jr. /She's Mine /Drinker's Choice /Barrelhouse
Joe Beard /Life Without Parole /Dealin' /Audioquest
Bobby Parker /So Glad That I Found You /Bent Out of Shape /Black Top
Lurrie Bell /Leaning Tree /Cuttin' Heads /Vyper

New on the Menu
Moreland and Arbuckle /Gonna Send You Back to Georgia /1861 /NorthernBlues
Moreland and Arbuckle /Diamond Ring /1861 /NorthernBlues
Steve Guyger /School is Over /Radio Blues /SevernSteve Guyger /Won't You Come Out Tonight /Radio Blues /SevernMarcia Ball /title track /Peace, Love and BBQ /AlligatorMarcia Ball /Where Do You Go? /Peace, Love and BBQ /AlligatorAlbert Collins /Put the Shoe on the Other Foot /Live at Montreaux 1992 /Eagle
Albert Collins /If You Love Like You Say /Live at Montreaux 1992 /EagleBobby Bryan /title track /Stranger Blues /Kalibob
Bobby Bryan /The Devil's Playground /Stranger Blues /Kalibob
Samuel James /The Here Comes Nina Country Rag Time Surprise /Songs Famed for Sorrow and Joy /NorthernBlues
Samuel James /Mid December Blues /Songs Famed for Sorrow and Joy /NorthernBlues

Farewell Sean Costello 4/16/59 - 4/15/08
wi. Susan Tedeschi /You Need to Be With Me /Just Won't Burn /Tone Cool
wi. Nappy Brown /Keep on Pleasin' You /Long Time Coming /Blind Pig
Sean Costello /Feel Like I Ain't Got a Home /We Can Get Together /Delta Groove
Sean Costello /Goin' Home /We Can Get Together /Delta Groove

more New Blues on the Menu
Motor City Sheiks /Hombres Prefecto /Hombres Perfecto /Top Flite
Motor City Sheiks /Kessler's Groove /Hombres Perfecto /Top FliteBob Brozman /Crooked Blues /Post Industrial Blues /Ruf
Bob Brozman /Slow Motion Blues /Post Industrial Blues /RufMac Arnold /Blow Til You Blow /Backbone and Gristle /Plantation Productions
Mac Arnold /Gas Can Story /Backbone and Gristle /Plantation ProductionsSweet Suzi /Bad Axe /Unbroken /selfSweet Suzi /Slippin' Out, Slippin' In /Unbroken /selfSmokin' Joe Kubek and Bnois King /Don't Lose My Number /Blood Brothers /Alligator
Smokin' Joe Kubek and Bnois King /Quit Drinkin' /Blood Brothers /Alligator
Mighty Mike Schermer /One More Day /Right Hand Man v1 /Fine Dog
Mighty Mike Schermer /The Truth /Right Hand Man v1 /Fine Dog
Eden Brent /title track /Mississippi #1 /Yellow Dog
Eden Brent /Why Don't You Do Right /Mississippi #1 /Yellow Dog
Mike Morgan /Where's the Love /Stronger Every Day /SevernMike Morgan /Sweet Angel /Stronger Every Day /SevernAl Basile /Give Me the Rainbow /The Tinge /SweetSpot
Al Basile /Daddy Got a Problem /The Tinge /SweetSpot
Floyd Lee Band /Can't You See /Doctors, Devils and Drugs /Amogla
Floyd Lee Band /Don't You Know /Doctors, Devils and Drugs /Amogla
Mannish Boys /Fine Looking Woman /Lowdown Feelin' /Delta Groove
Mannish Boys /Figure Head /Lowdown Feelin' /Delta Groove
Eddie Clearwater /Came Up the Hard Way /West Side Strut /Alligator
Eddie Clearwater /They Call Me the Chief /West Side Strut /Alligator
Michael Burks /Ashes in My Ashtray /Iron Man /Alligator
Michael Burks /Don't Waste My Time /Iron Man /Alligator
Perry Weber /International Man /Savage Beauty /Stumpy Dog
Perry Weber /Ten Long Years /Savage Beauty /Stumpy Dog
Dennis Gruenling /Don't Waste My Time /I Just Keep Lovin' Him /Back Bender
Dennis Gruenling /Temperature /I Just Keep Lovin' Him /Back BenderLegendary R&B Revue /If I Had a Nickel /Command Performance /Delta GrooveLegendary R&B Revue /She's 19 Years Old /Command Performance /Delta Groove