NBC: [Fwd: Psychological study on the emotional response to vocal music]

Eric Paul-Hus Blues@CGOCABLE.CA
Sat Apr 19 02:58:25 EDT 2008

I just took the survey and it does seem legit and has some interesting
question about what "drives" someone towards their preferred vocal style

Eric.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Walter Potter [mailto:maxdog-blues-l@COMCAST.NET]
Envoyé : 18 avril 2008 17:33
Objet : [Fwd: Psychological study on the emotional response to vocal music]

I have clicked on the link in this email and it does go to a survey at a
legit site. Beyond that I cannot attest to its validity but it appears
to be legit on the surface. Use your best judgment if you wish to
participate. It does appear to be about Opera music in particular.
--
Walter
co-listowner, Blues-L