[Fwd: [Bluesville] Today In Blues- April 18]

Michael Huggins jukekings@suddenlink.net
Fri Apr 18 20:23:32 EDT 2008

GATEMOUTH'S BIRTHDAY> TODAY! Check out San Antonio Ball Buster in
celebration.
On Apr 18, 2008, at 4:00 PM, Walter Potter wrote:

> [...]
Music is sustenance to a level of consciousness that transcends all
genres/cultures.

http://www.InnocenceProjectOfTexas.Org
IMHO, we need to outlaw Lobbyists/ investigate the entire Insurance
Industry!
MH