Was Sean or Not?

Joe McGaha bookings@bourbonroad.com
Fri Apr 18 10:40:42 EDT 2008

Well put. The fact that Sean had focused on Bi Polar research in itself speaks volumes about his quality of character. Some of us choose our charities because of personal events in our lives, and some just from awareness of the gravity of certain issues. Either way, those who give deserve kudos for doing so.

I also think that when someone dies so young, it's natural for folks to wonder how and why.

Joe
-----Original Message-----
From: Pam [mailto:pamblues@earthlink.net]
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2008 11:18 AM
To: BLUES-L@LISTS.NETSPACE.ORG
Subject: Re: Was Sean or Not?

Pat - Since I am the one who first raised this issue, I feel that I have a duty to address your reaction. In my post, I asked that people consider contributing to Sean's Foundation for Bi Polar Research, BECAUSE my little bear cub has gone through hell because of having that condition, up to and including being kicked out of school at the tender age of 8. No kid left behind, yea right! If Sean's foundation can come up with some innovative and effective treatments that will impact my little guy's life before he reaches adulthood, then we will be forever in his debt and forever praising what Sean has done for the world, both through his music and his humanitarian efforts. I said in my original post that IF - operative word is IF - Sean had that condition, he had even more of my admiration. I have not seen any other posts on the subject that did not contain and IF. Those of us who have family members with that condition know that rising above it and making your mark on the world is one fantastic accomplishment. IF - and the operative word again if IF - Sean started the foundation because of a family member who has been affected, that too embellishes my admiration of Sean as a person. Love, Pam pat boyack wrote: >Can we at least give it a fucking week? > > > > > > > Blues-L web site: http://www.netspace.org/~blues-l/ Archives & web interface: http://lists.netspace.org/archives/blues-l.html NetSpace LISTSERV(R) software donated by L-Soft, Inc. http://www.lsoft.com To unsubscribe from BLUES-L, send an email with the message UNSUBSCRIBE BLUES-L to: listserv@lists.netspace.org