Sean Costello RIP

Joe Grandwilliams WORDSMITHNY1107@aol.com
Tue Apr 15 23:12:32 EDT 2008

In a message dated 4/15/2008 7:36:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
larrchas@bellsouth.net writes:

It is  with shock and sorrow that I must report the passing of Atlanta
musician  Sean Costello. I have gotten word that he passed last night in
Atlanta,  but no information on cause or circumstances of his death.

Sean has  enjoyed relatively a lot of success and critical acclaim with
several  albums over the years. His 2008 Delta Groove release We Can Get
Together  has done well and he was booked for a number of festivals over the
next  few months.

Costello would have turned 29  tomorrow.

Alas.

Larry Chastain
Winder, GA

Blues-L web  site: http://www.netspace.org/~blues-l/
Archives & web interface:  http://lists.netspace.org/archives/blues-l.html
NetSpace LISTSERV(R)  software donated by L-Soft, Inc.   http://www.lsoft.com
To  unsubscribe from BLUES-L, send an email with the message UNSUBSCRIBE
BLUES-L  to: listserv@lists.netspace.org

I remember seeing him the first time at a Press Only show at Manny's Car
Wash.  It was a preview of Susan Tedeschi's Just Won't Burn CD.   Frankly she
wasn't very impressive, but he was amazing not just as a player, but  the shear
joy he exuded.  I remember having driven 40 miles in and then  leaving there
for a party about 100 miles out on Eastern Long Island.  It  was hosted by
another writer.  Got to the party and somebody had  inadvertently flicked on the
host's outside speakers.  You could hear Just  Won't Burn for about three miles
in the cold winter  night.

Finance.      (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolcmp00300000002850)