Sean Costello RIP

Steve Hoffman stevehoffman@STARPOWER.NET
Tue Apr 15 20:49:03 EDT 2008

Terrible, terrible news. One of my favorite of the younger generation
blues guitarists. Lot of soul in his playing.

Here's a link to a nice article featuring an interview with Sean from
just a few weeks ago ....
http://www.connectsavannah.com/gyrobase/Content?oid=oid%3A6984   In the
article he comes across as a very thoughtful, insightful young man.

-Steve Hoffman
p.s. I'll feature some of his recordings on my radio show tomorrow
(Wednesday, noon to 1 pm Eastern time, on WPFW-FM, 89.3 in Washington
DC, http://www.wpfw.org on the internet)