Bob Corritore Blues Newsletter - RIP Sean Costello 4/16/79-4/15/08

c. n. cnevitt@hotmail.com
Tue Apr 15 19:37:39 EDT 2008

No way ! Mike was bad enough, but now this huge and rising talent taken away far too soon. I googled it trying to find some independent confirmation, but nothing was up yet. I sure hope it's all a mistake, but I am not getting my hopes up. RIP Sean, if it is indeed true, and thanks for some really great music being sent through my ears, from your soul.
chuck