Fw: Listen Now To Smokestack Lightnin's Top Ten Blues CDs

Norman Thompson nthompsonjr@cfl.rr.com
Mon Apr 14 16:14:54 EDT 2008

Listen Now!  Smokestack Lightnin' Blues Radio is currently web-casting for your listening pleasure its newest Blues Special Featuring our Top 10 Blues CDs for the week + a set inducting Bobby Blue Bland into the Smokestack Lightnin' Blues Hall Of Fame! (#0737-recorded 4/12/08).  The archived internet version of Smokestack Lightnin' is the digitally recorded version of our live broadcast on WUCF 89.9FM in Orlando in its entirety from the previous Saturday night. We post the new show to our web site every Monday.  The URL is www.smokestacklightnin.com  . The internet streaming of Smokestack Lightnin' is on the latest version of the Windows Media Player. You will find the audio quality the finest available. You can also enjoy Smokestack Lightnin' live on WUCF each Saturday night at 8PM Eastern Standard Time (USA). The direct WUCF stream utilizes RealPlayer software. A link to the WUCF URL can be found on our webpage at http://www.smokestacklightnin.com along with an explanation of times you can access the show live. Please let us know what you think of Smokestack Lightnin' by emailing your comments to blues@smokestacklightnin.com . We would like to use your comments in soliciting new sponsors. Thank you for listening.
The Smokestack Team

PLAYLIST: Smokestack Lightnin' on WUCF, 89.9FM, Orlando, Florida, 4/12/08, 8-11pm

Show #0737

Opening: Smokestack Lightnin' by The Howlin' Wolf

DJ: Marvin Rooks

Artist/Song/CD/Label

Smokestack Lightnin's Top Ten Blues CDs for the Week

#10 Eric Gales/Red White & Blues/The Story Of My life/BBI

#9 Jeff Healey/How Blue Can You Get/Mess Of Blues/Ruf

#8 Moreland & Arbuckle/Diamond Ring/1861/Northern Blues

#7 Steve Guyger/Cool In The Evening/Radio Blues/Severn

#6 Mojo Webb/Weep & Moan/The Burden/Emdub

#5 Markus James/Are You Ready?/Snakeskin Violin/Firenze

#4 Mac Arnold/Gitty Up/Backbone & Gristle/self

#3 Chase The Sun/The Lonely Road/Chase The Sun/self

#2 Legendary Rhythm & Blues Revue/I Feel That Old Feelin' Comin' On/Command Performance/Delta Groove

#1 Michael Burks/Changed Man/Iron Man/Alligator

Smokestack Lightnin' Blues Hall Of Fame Inducts Bobby Blue Bland

Bobby Blue Bland/I Woke Up Screaming/The Duke Recordings Vol. 1/MCA

Bobby Blue Bland/I Pity The Fool/The Best Of Bobby Bland/MCA

Bobby Blue Bland/Further On Up The Road/The Duke Recordings Vol. 1/MCA

Bobby Blue Bland/I'll Take Care Of You/The Duke Recordings Vol. 1/MCA

Bobby Blue Bland/Turn On Your Love Light/The Best Of Bobby Bland/MCA

Bobby Blue Bland/Two Steps From The Blues/Two Steps From The Blues/MCA

Bobby Blue Bland/Stormy Monday Blues/The Best Of Bobby Bland/MCA

Blues By Request

Sugar Blue/Help Me/A Celebration Of Blues/St. Clair

Eric Clapton & JJ Cale/Any Way The Wind Blows/Road To Escondido/Reprise

Taj Mahal/Stagger Lee/De Old Folks At Home/Columbia

All New Blues

The Funky Blue Messiahs/Baby, I Don't Want To Fight/Crawzilla/Trackspotting

Michael Holt/No Sense/single/self

Eden Brent/He'll Do The Same Thing To You/Mississippi #1/Yellow Dog

Perry Weber/Do Your Duty Judy/Savage Beauty/Stumpy Dog

Ruthie Foster/Up Above My Head/The Phenomenal Ruthie Foster/Blue Corn

Lil Bryan/Popcorn/World Wide/High Roller

Kenny Acosta/Still Have The Blues For You/Full Moon On Blues Street/Rockin' Camel

Chris Bergson/Drown In My own Tears/Fall Changes/2 Shirts

Eric Jerardi/My Dog/Restless/Niche

Dan Mahar/It's Cuttin' Time/Long Stone's Throw/White Smoke

Calvin Newborn/Newborn Blues/It's All Connected (Sampler)/Yellow Dog

It has removed 13114 spam emails to date.