PLAYLIST: www.SoundsofBlue.com w/Carolyn Wonderland

Bob Putignano bobp@BLUESANDJAZZSOUNDS.COM
Mon Apr 14 09:49:43 EDT 2008

PLAYLIST: www.SoundsofBlue. com - Still #1 at Live365.com for
blues!

Bob Putignano's Sounds of Blue is now the most pledged to format at
WFDU overall all the various genres of programs offered, and also
broke all records in fund-raising history at WFDU's, which has been
broadcasting in the NY/NJ area for over 20 years, raising nearly $20,000!
+ www.SoundsofBlue. com - Still # 1 in Blues @ Live365 & 30th overall!
++ If you get the MSG cable network- (typically in NY, NJ & CT)
checkout Bob Putignano, Bob Porter, Anthony DeCurtis & Bob Weir
talking about Martin Scorsese's "Lightning In A Bottle" There will be one
more showing on Wednesday 4/30 at 7:30pm, all times eastern.
To listen, go to: http://www.live365. com/stations/ bob8003
This broadcast features birthday tributes to: Lowell George (63,) Jimmy T-99
Nelson (80,) Steve Gadd (63,) Herbie Hancock, (68,) Joel Dorn (66,) Mongo
Santamaria (86,) and so much more!
Playlist are available at: http://www.Soundsof Blue.com
Scroll down below for the complete list of all that was played today.
Or click:
http://www.spinitron.com/public/index.php?%20station=wfdu&month=Dec&year=2007&pl\
\\\\\id=curren
-This 4 hour show will air 3 times daily starting today at 7pm and
-will be repeated at 12:30am, and 10:00am (eastern times)
at: http://www.live365. com/stations/ bob8003
-Additionally the Sounds of Blue Wednesday also airs at the same
Live365.com link at 3:00pm & 5:30am
-Bob Putignano's reviews and articles are now appearing in Blueswax
http://www.blueswax .com/
Upcoming interview articles by Bob Putignano are in depth in-person
interviews that will feature; Jerry Wexler, Ronnie Earl, Carolyn
Wonderland,
Bob Corritore and his Rhythm Room, Cosimo Matassa,
+ CD reviews coming too; Rhino's double CD: Aretha Franklin 'Rare &
Unreleased,' & Aretha's 'Oh Me Oh My; Aretha Live in Philly.'
'Wattstax,' Gino Matteo, Deborah Coleman, Ronnie Earl, Stevie Ray
Vaughan's "Solos, Sessions, and Encores, The Zen Blues Quartet, and
The Cosimo Matassa Story box set.
Check out http://blueswax. com It's free!
Note: Why wait for Living Blues magazines radio chart?
When you can checkout the weekly on-line Blues Chart at:
http://www.rootsmus icreport. com/2.0/charts. php?name= blues
This blues chart is updated every Thursday, and it is based on
playlists of blues reporting stations:
http://www.rootsmus icreport. com/radiostation .php3
Fresh & new "Sounds of Blue" programs are updated at Live365.com
every Monday & Wednesday!
A very big thank you to http://www.RootsMus icReport. com/index. php
who selected The Sounds of Blue as one of their <8> best radio
stations for 2006, and as DJ of the month for October.
Bob Putignano's Sounds of Blue is now the most listened to station
at WFDU with over 114,000 listeners in the NYC area via WFDU-FM
89.1, and streams live at http://wfdu. fm every -Every Monday from 6-
9am & Wednesday from 9am-1pm
Re-broadcasted at: http://www.live365. com/stations/ bob8003
And at Live365.com "Sounds of Blue" is now <# 1 > most listened to
blues program, <30th> overall genres, with over <1,820> internet
listeners who have selected the "Sounds of Blue" as their favorite
preset station, at live365.com
-There are over 10,000 stations broadcasting at live365.com-
To listen to the Sounds of Blue- click:
http://www.live365. com/stations/ bob8003
For playlist's, upcoming interview's, free giveaways, articles &
reviews, and more info go to: http://www.Soundsof Blue.com
Check out the birthday lookup- either my artist name or by date
at: http://bluesandjazz sounds.com/birth. htm
It's free!
*Artists CD submissions for airplay- snail mail to:
Bob Putignano 134 Overlook St. Mount Vernon NY 10552 or email Bob at:
bob8003@yahoo.com
***Are you a musician or band looking for nationwide radio
airplay? For more info email: bob8003@yahoo.com
Top New Spins (Recent Releases) for April 9th
Artist Spins CD Title Label
-Dianne Reeves 1 When You Know Blue Note
-Raphael Wressnig's Organic Trio 2 Cut a Little Deeper On Funk BHM
-Chris Thomas King 1 Live On Beale Street 21st Century Blues
-Various 1   Family Album Vol. 1 www,rockymountainslides.com
-Bonnie Bramlett 1 Beautiful Rockin' Camel
-Grateful Dead 2 Winterland '73:The Complete Rec. www.dead.net
-Carolyn Wonderland 3 Miss Understood Bismeaux
-Stanley Jordan 1 State of Nature Mack Ave
-Eric Byrd 1 Brother Ray www.EricByrd.com
The Entire 4 hour Sounds of Blue for April 9th, 2008
Artist Track Name CD Title Label
-Reuben Wilson (birthday #73) Just My Imagination The Godfathers of Groove
18th & Vine
-Dianne Reeves Today Will Be a Good Day When You Know Blue Note
-Raphael Wressnig's Organic Trio Growlin' The Blues Cut a Little Deeper On
Funk BHM
-Chris Thomas King I'll Play the Blues for You Live On Beale St. 21st
Century Blues
-Brian Stoltz The War Song Family Album: Vol. 1 www.rockymountainslides.com
-Steve Gadd (birthday #63) Watching the River Flow  The Gadd Gang Columbia
-Bonnie Bramlett Strongest Weakness Beautiful Rockin' Camel
-Jimmy 'T-99' Nelson (birthday #80) House of the Blues Shoutin' the Blues
Bullseye
-Demian Band Rude Mood Bull Blues Amphora
10:00am Flashback Hour - More Halluciations on Monday 6-7am
-Lowell George (birthday #63) Cold Cold Cold/Tripe Face Boogie Feats Don’t
Fail Me Now WB-1974
-Lowell George (birthday #63) On Your Way Down Dixie Chicken WB-1973
-Lowell George (birthday #63) Fire On the Mountain-Live Grateful Dead -
Shakedown Street Rhino
-Lowell George (birthday #63) Good Lovin'-Lowell George-vocal & guitar
Grateful Dead - Shakedown Street Rhino
-Grateful Dead Big River Winterland '73- The Complete Rec. www.Dead.net
-Lowell George (birthday #63) Two Trains Running Thanks I'll Eat It Here WB-1979
-Lowell George (birthday #63) Fat Man In the Bath Tub Dixie Chicken WB-1973
-Lowell George (birthday #63) Oh Atlanta Waiting For Columbus Rhino
11:00am
-Carolyn Wonderland Interview Still Alive and Well Miss Understood Bismeaux
-Carolyn Wonderland Interview Misunderstood Miss Understood Bismeaux
Carolyn Wonderland Interview Throw My Love Miss Understood Bismeaux
-Bonnie Bramlett Shake Something Loose Beautiful Rockin' Camel
-Steve Gadd (birthday #63) Soul Serenade The Gadd Gang Columbia
-Steve Gadd (birthday #63) Signed, Sealed, Delievered I'm Yours The Gadd
Gang Columbia
-Herbie Hancock (birthday #68) Fat Albert Rotunda Fat Ablbert Rotunda WB
-Stanely Jordan  Steppin Out State of Nature Mack Ave.
Raphael Wressnig's Organic Trio Road to Detroit Cut a Little Deeper On Funk BHM
Noon Funk Hour
-Mongo Santamaria (birthday #86) Watermelon Man (Live) Montreux Heat! Pablo
-Joel Dorn (birthday #66) Ramblin' w/ Aretha & Fathead Newman House of
David Rhino
-Joel Dorn (birthday #66) RockHouse Parts 1 & 2 House of David Rhino
-Eric Byrd Watch Them Dogs Brother Ray www.EricByrd.com
--Joel Dorn (birthday #66) Carry On Brother L.Mcann & E. Harris-2nd
Movement Label M- Atlantic
-Joel Dorn (birthday #66) The Holy Land House of David Rhino
Various James Brown Medley Soul Summit Shanachie
-Joel Dorn (birthday #66) Don't Rush Us With a Lotta Help From My Friends
Atlantic-Collectables