Michael "Blue Stew" Miller; R.I.P.

Steven Harnar Chefoblues@aol.com
Sat Apr 12 22:17:17 EDT 2008

I am stunned and deeply saddened by this news.  Mike was one of the  most
popular posters on the list.  It won't be the same with out him.   My heart goes
out to his wife and son, this is one of the most devastating  things that can
happen to a family.  May God bless you and keep you.

respectfully yours,

Steven D Harnar
Hot Springs, AR.

In a message dated 4/12/2008 8:45:00 A.M. Central Daylight Time,