Bradfordville Blues news

Walter Potter maxdog-blues-l@COMCAST.NET
Sat Apr 12 14:02:35 EDT 2008

Last week Eddie Kirkland showed up at a Lil' Ed & the Blues Imperials
show at the Bradfordville Blues Club. Last night Mem Shannon showed up
at Tad Robinson's show and played a couple of tunes. I gotta tell you,
Tad is a great guy who can really sing. Fine stuff indeed!

The April/May 2008 issue of Big City Rhythm & Blues magazine has an
article about the club on page 56. It reads a bit weird because I gather
that is was cobbled together from a set of questions and answers
submitted to owner Gary Anton.

Tonight: a sold out show by Johnny Winter with Pat Ramsey & the Blues
Disciples opening the show.

Next week:
Thursday, April 17: Blues Harmonica Blow-Out with Mark Hummel, Rick
Estrin and Curtis Salgado (with Rusty Zinn on guitar).
April 18: Eddie Kirkland & The High Energy Band
April 19: The Damon Fowler Group
--
Walter
Keep on keepin' on ...