Michael P. Miller (2/29/1952 — 4/08/ 2008)

Michele Lundeen luckymljj@msn.com
Sat Apr 12 13:39:58 EDT 2008

Oh my gosh... I'm in disbelief  and so very sad to find this post! What a tragic loss. Mike was such a fun, free and intense spirit and seemed really devoted to his craft. I looked forward to his wild comments that were often spot-on insights. He was easy to like with that off-the-wall thought process. I was happy to have meet him in person at an IBC a few years ago and we would have a laugh everytime we'd run into each other even if we didn't speak more than a few words! He was such a character, even visually, just downhome, and I so, looked forward to our paths crossing again some day. My deepest regards to his loved ones... and geez, how could you not love him?

count every blessing,
michele

Michele Lundeen

www.michelelundeen.com

www.myspace.com/queenofsteam

Editor@BluesFestivalGuide.com
www.BluesFestivalGuide.com

Advisor: Blues Lovers United San Diego  www.BLUSD.org
Editor: Reno Blues Society  www.RenoBlues.org

Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 09:36:00 -0400
> From: blindeggg@AOL.COM
> Subject: Michael "Blue Stew" Miller; R.I.P.
> To: BLUES-L@LISTS.NETSPACE.ORG
Our dear friend, Mike Miller, passed away unexpectedly Tuesday.
Please visit http://www.bluestew.com/ for more info.

The family has asked me to post this message specifically to Blues L;

"A big thanks to all of you on the Blues-L for keeping the blues alive.
Mike really enjoyed communicating to all of you and would share with me
some of the fun and interesting stories and would also get a kick out of
those of you who argued with him. I would laugh at him because he'd spend
an hour typing one e-mail and it would end up being only 4 sentences and
have horrible spelling and grammar anyway, but he had a good time doing it.
I also got to meet many of you, in Baton Rouge, Memphis, San Francisco, and
Ventura. You all are kind folks and please know that the Blues List became
a big part of Mike's life and we all appreciate you Zellers for everything.
Please keep Mike's spirit alive through his music.

Sincerely,
Little Stew and Mrs. Stew."