Michael P. Miller (2/29/1952 — 4/08/ 2008)

Gregory Johnson slimlively@hotmail.com
Sat Apr 12 11:44:47 EDT 2008

Unbelievably sad news!! I enjoy the CDs that Michael had sent me, especially the solo disc. I had been trying to catch up with him the past two years in Memphis, but just missed out both times. He was working the jam at Blues City the last time I saw him play, but the crowd was extremely packed and I couldn't work my way through. How I wish I had made the extra effort now. His posts on Blues-L were always worth reading. I will certainly miss that and the music he may have made in the future.

Greg Johnson
President, Cascade Blues Association
Portland, OR